Would you like to be a volunteer with a fast paced,
fun and worthwhile organization?
We are always looking for great volunteers to help us with our activities. Here are a few of the possibilities for volunteering. (Even better!–volunteers can get $$$$$ off of classes, tickets, and merchandise–***restrictions apply****)
- Distributing and posting hand bills/Posters locally
- Assisting with “hands on” activities at KASA (teachers, retired or not, please call us)
- Helping out with our promotional opportunities
- Handing out printed materials and greeting people
- Setting up and breaking down at events.
- Transporting of display materials.
- Providing and serving hors d’oeuvres
- Office organization and other onsite help
- Hosting and serving at gallery and show openings
Some of our KASA KAMPERS with volunteers helping with mask making and food preparation. Come join the fun! Many of our volunteers are working artists, retired teachers, and supporters of the arts and arts education.
|Please contact TCAA, or call TCAA at: (209)532-ARTS (2787)|