The Tuolumne County Arts Alliance is committed to bringing the community arts experiences in all of its forms.
We have mounted many important and unique shows throughout the history of our organization:
- 2001- “Under the Tuscan Sun” –Dick Bergsund Memorial Retrospective
- 2002-“Through the Needle’s Eye: a national traveling exhibit.
- 2004–“Trees of Yosemite”–Della Taylor Hoss and Shiura Obata 75th Anniversary Retrospective
- 2011–Yosemite and the California Trails of Jo Mora
- 2011–Published From Dust to Granite, the journals of Jo Mora
- 2012–Amgen, Tour de Sonora: the Art of Cycling
- 2012–Harry Nakamoto–The Columbia Anagama Story
- 2012–Woven Arts of the Andes: Fabric of a Culture–(many pieces donated for the show by local Llama breeders, George and Christine Caldwell)
- 2013–Kimono Exhibit–(collection generously loaned by Glen Anderson of Twain Harte)
- 2013–Native American Show: In Harmony with Nature–(basket collection graciously loaned by Shelly Davis King and John Lytle).
- 2014–A Gathering of Spirit World Premiere Screening of Ken Burns and Dayton Duncan’s Documentary about Yosemite’s Sesquicentennial.
- 2014–Sarah Anne Graham: Paper, Print and Paintings
- 2014–Artist in the Woods: U.S. Forest Service–50th Anniversary of the Wilderness Act
- 2014–Celebrate Art art celebration featuring Motherlode Art Association, Sonora Photo Club, and national sign-painters group Letterheads and Pinheads
Our ongoing shows are in collaboration with the Mother Lode Artist Association: Art on the Move, featuring works by their group of artists, showing at local venues–Bank of Stockton, Stage 3, Umpqua Bank and Tuolumne County Library.